So, babies went along with statistics and did not arrive on their "due date". We thought it might be kinda cool for them to be born on 7/4, but that was not to be, either. This morning I woke up early (after getting to bed late) and couldn't sleep, so I got up and ate an early breakfast and did some reading, then went back to bed to try to get a little more rest. I did finally get back to sleep and woke up around 0945 just feeling lousy. I still can't quite describe how it felt--I was hot and sweaty and crampy down in my abdomen, but not really contracting. This went on for a couple of hours.
My parents came by at around 1130 and picked up a few things before they headed back to Spangle, then Steven and I took a walk. I felt much better after the walk, as long as I didn't sit for too long.
Things picked up in the afternoon, and now we're just waiting for the babies! I will try to post the whole story in the next few days.
Keep us in your prayers!
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment